You have a great idea for a movie. You’ve met your writer and had meeting after meeting about the script. You’ve attended a film festival or two and found a hot director and a couple of actors. Now you need movie money to make your short or feature.
This evening workshop will run through the basic financing tools available for any business, not just the film business. These tax-efficient finance structures make the UK one of the most attractive places in Europe to raise money for film production. Find out how they work and how to utilise them.
What you will learn at Movie Money:
- Company Structure (what’s best for your film)
- VCT’s and the bank of Mum and Dad
- EIS & SEIS – Pros and Cons
- Government Film Funds
- Crowd Funding
- Film Tax Credits & R and D
- IP – An extra asset?
- Profit Shares
This evening class outlines the basics of film finance and should provide you with the elements of a plan to finance your film and get your movie money.
Did you know?
- Raindance members save 20% on this course? You can join online >HERE< and start saving immediately
- This course is FREE for our HND and postgraduate/MA/ students
- This is part of the Producers’ Foundation Certificate
- The Raindance Guarantee: If this course fails to meet your expectations, let us know at the break and we will make a full, 100% no-questions-asked refund