Are you looking to write for us on the Raindance blog? We are recognised by Feedspot as the Top 6th Filmmaking Blog in 2018, and the Top 7th Independent Film Blog in 2018. If you’re interested we accept new content as long as it fits the following categories:
- 100% original, well-written content, written by you.
- It must not be available anywhere else. We’ll be running unique content tests on the submitted articles to ensure they haven’t been published elsewhere.
- Valuable content for our readers (how-to / educational / thought pieces / interviews)
- 800 – 1200 words
We post articles about:
- Film industry trends
- Filmmaking career
- And more
If you’d like to write for us about one of these topics (or related ones), this is the right blog for you.
Here are some examples of guest articles we’ve previously posted:
- Tell Me Everything About It: How to Write a Film Analysis Correctly
- Writing Screenplays Without Dialogue
- Music First? Film Music at Raindance 2018
If you think your article idea fits these categories email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re looking to advertise with us take a look at our advertising packages.