Back by popular demand, we are launching a NEW short film competition!!
As you may know, we are approaching the worldwide Earth Day on April 22nd. We would like to show our appreciation by having YOU, our very talented emerging filmmakers out there, help us spread the message of sustainability. We are all aware of the climate crisis, the pollution, and the deforestation happening on our home planet. We need as many voices as possible to stand for our silent Earth. And THAT is the gift of filmmaking. We can give a voice to the voiceless.
What is sustainability? We want to see you get creative creating a short film!
How to Take Part:
First: Shoot a film following all these conditions:
- It can’t be longer than 60 seconds
- It must feature something broken
- It must create your film around the theme of sustainability
Second: Post the completed film on Instagram, including @raindancefilmfestival and the hashtag #SixtySustainableSeconds
E.g.: Hey @raindancefilmfestival, here’s my #SixtySustainableSeconds
Submissions close at midnight, Sunday 19 April, 2020.
The Fine Print
- One entry per person.
- Submissions under 60 seconds will be accepted,
- Submissions over 60 seconds will be ineligible.
- Opening titles and closing credits are included in your runtime.
- Your film must be made after January 1, 2020
The Raindance payback: What you’ll win
- 1st Place: 2x Raindance Film Festival 2019 VIP Passes + your #SixtySustainable Seconds film will be screened at the Raindance Film Festival + Option to upload short film into the Paus.tv app!
- 2nd Place: 2x Independent Filmmaker’s Ball 2019 VIP Tickets
- 3 place: 1 Raindance Membership
- The top 5 winners(including above) will be screened at our monthly Raindance Film Club Screening on April 28th at London’s Century Club