With all of us stuck inside, it is easy to get into a rut. Luckily, Raindance is here to help, and get your creative juices flowing!! No film crew, no problem! Make a film during lockdown with whatever you have, be creative! We would like to see you make a 1-minute short film around the theme ‘ The New Normal’!
So here is yet another, short film competition for YOU!
How to Take Part:
First: Shoot a film following all these conditions:
- It can’t be longer than 60 seconds
- All actors have to be at least 2 meters apart at all times
- Create your film around the theme: The New Normal
Second: Post the completed film on Instagram, including @raindancefilmfestival and the hashtag #SixtySociallyDistancedSeconds
E.g.: Hey @raindancefilmfestival, here’s my #SixtySociallyDistancedSeconds
Submissions close at midnight, Monday, June 1st, 2020.
The Fine Print
- One entry per person.
- Submissions under 60 seconds will be accepted,
- Submissions over 60 seconds will be ineligible.
- Opening titles and closing credits are included in your runtime.
- Your film must be made after January 1, 2020
The Raindance payback: What you’ll win
- 1st Place: #SixtySustainable Seconds film will be screened at the Raindance Film Festival + The option to upload your film to Paus.TV!
- 2nd Place: 1-course voucher, as well as a Raindance Membership
- 3 place: 1 Raindance Membership
All winners will have the open invite to do a Live Chat with Elliot Grove on our Raindance Live daily at 1 pm on instagram