How to apply
Fill in the online application form
You can fill out the application form by clicking on the link below.
Please pay the £500.00 application fee HERE. You can pay with a valid PayPal account or by card.
Submit supporting documents
Once you have filled out and submitted your online application and paid your deposit, please begin the process to submit the required supporting documents. Your documents should be emailed or scanned to: email@example.com If you have any questions about sending supporting documents or any other application questions, please contact the registrar, Baptiste Charles-Aubert: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following supporting documents are required to apply after you’ve the deposit has been received:
- Your up-to-date CV;
- Your previous diplomas from a university or accredited institution;
- A written Reflective Essay of 500 words (+/-10%) addressing one of the following topics:
- Reflect on a film project that you were involved in,
- Analyse a film you’ve seen in the last year that inspires you;
- A written Learning Plan that briefly outlines your chosen focus of study, skills development, activities and resources to develop your knowledge (Download Learning Plan)
- A sample of previous creative work in which you undertook a key creative role. This sample is not being evaluated or graded. It is meant to indicate an approximate current level of skill.
Other supporting evidence may be requested by the Programme Registrar, if applicable:
- Proof of UK residence, Visa, or EU passport (for London-based students),
- Additional course certificates or diplomas,
- For candidates who apply from outside of the UK: IELTS 6.0 minimum average, with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing.
You may begin to submit supporting documents only after you have (a) Paid the deposit, (b) submitted the online application form. If you have questions about any of the above document submissions, please contact: email@example.com
You may be required by the Programme to send further supporting documents as well.
Please send all your supporting documents by the application deadline.
Upon completion of steps 1 through 4, you will be asked to an application interview. The interview will take place on Skype, with the Programme Director and another member of Faculty. The aim of the application interview is to assess the following points:
- Your learning objectives. Do you have clearly defined learning goals?
- Your learning pathway. Do those learning objectives translate into a clear learning pathway within our framework?
- Transferrable skills, technical management, analytical abilities, academic skills, communication skills, time management.
If you have any questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org