Script Registration Service
Want to send your script to an agent, a producer or a production company? Thinking of pitching to someone? Before you let anyone know about your unique (and genius) idea you want to get it officially registered. We can do that too!
This is all you need to do:
- Put your script (hard copy or write-protected CD) into an envelope.
- On the envelope write the title of the script, the draft number and the number of pages.
- Also write the author’s name and contact details (address, telephone number and email address).
- Then the person who seals the envelope should sign it and write their name and contact details on it.
- Put it in another envelope and send it to:
Script Registration, Raindance Film Centre, 10 Craven Street, London WC2N 5PE along with £20 submitted to our paypal account using the button below if you’re a non-member. This service is free for Premium Members and subscribers to Membership Pro.
Please include a note with your contact details if they’re different from those on the envelope, and your membership number if you have one. Registrations are valid for one year, or until your membership ends.
Non-members submit your payment here:
If you’d like to let us know to expect your script you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
On receipt of your script we will issue you with a confirmation email with your scriot registration number