A good script reading service will inform you as a screenwriter and filmmaker about the artisitic commercial viability of your script.
Three Simple (But True) Facts:
- Raising finance is easy for a producer while finding a good script isn’t.
- Producers use people like me to sort the few good scripts from the many bad ones.
- Even minor flaws that are otherwise easily missed are enough to get a script rejected.
Want to avoid the silly mistakes that ruin your chances?
Want to write one of the much sought after “good scripts”?
To do that you need to write an interesting, non-formulaic script that has engaging characters.
You also need to walk a fine line between writing something that feels fresh, and writing something that is too different to be marketable.
To achieve that balance, script services that provide top quality feedback can be an essential benefit.
Welcome. You’re in the right place.
Script Feedback Services
While other script service options are available the following are the most popular services offered. Email email@example.com for details of other services.
- This is the template we use for producers worldwide.
- Brief and effective comments on what works/doesn’t.
- Includes narrative paragraph and graded checklist for key areas.
- Complete project feedback.
- Feedback covers essential elements of storytelling under 3 separate headings: Creative, Technical and Craft.
- Includes storyline overview and conclusion in addition to guidance on potential improvements.
- Clients can submit ONE FOLLOW UP EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org for queries following receipt of report.
NB: Raindance Premium Member 10% discount requires proof of membership.
Turnaround Time, Submission + Payment
- Standard turnaround is 14 days.
- Files must be provided in PDF format to email@example.com written in English and make reasonable efforts to follow industry standard formatting.