Fill in the electronic registration form found at the following link: Submissions Form, before 1 September 2017.
If a project is selected, this will be the information published on the Raindance Film Festival website.
All registered projects must have the following information in English:
1. General data of the project: Title, country of origin, estimated running time and category (fiction or documentary)
2. Short Synopsis (a maximum of 2 pages in double space Arial 12).
3. Treatment and supporting visuals.
4. Bio’s of key team members
5. Budget and provisional financing plan in Pounds Sterling.
6. Project status and project calendar that includes estimated dates of pre-production, production and post-production, premiere and distribution.
7. Additional information such as received support, commitments, and partnerships.
8. Participants must speak English to participate in the VRX Market.