Festival Tickets Explained 2020
Virtual premieres and screenings are now on sale and available on cinema.raindance.org. For in-person events please visit www.raindance.org/festival
These films will be available to watch at any time from 28 Oct to 7 Nov 2020. You are able to book your ticket for these films now but will not be able to watch it until 28 Oct. Once booked, the film(s) will be available in your account until 7 Nov 2020. From the moment you press play, you will have 5 hours to watch the film.
You can buy tickets for virtual premieres and screenings on the Raindance Player (cinema.raindance.org) and in-person events via Eventbrite (full information available on www.raindance.org/festival) . Tickets cannot be purchased in person or over the phone.
Individual virtual premieres on Raindance Player will have a suggested donation of £5 for all viewers, with an alternative free option to watch the films. But we will ask audiences to consider donating through our website so we can continue to champion independent filmmakers.
Ticket prices to in-person galas or events will vary, check our website for more information.
How will I receive my tickets?
If you’ve bought a ticket to a virtual screening on Raindance Player (cinema.raindance.org), you’ll receive an email receipt with a link to the film. The film will have a countdown and will become available once the clock hits 00:00:00
To access your virtual film you’ll need to follow these simple steps. This information will also be on your receipt.
- Look out for a separate email from Raindance Film Festival – you’ll get this within 24 hours of purchase. You may need to check your spam folder.
- This email will contain the link to your film(s). Click it.
- The link will take you to Raindance Player. Please log in OR create an account if you haven’t already done so.
- Make sure all your films are listed and then click on Add to your account. You can now add the films you have bought. They’ll be ready to watch from the advertised start time.
- Watch and enjoy your film.