The Raindance Film Festival offers industry professionals the possibility of requesting accreditation according to their specific field of employment (see list below). We will review your application and send confirmation once we verify your credentials. Accreditation will be granted according to the respective regulations and is subject to availability.
Important: The INDUSTRY PASS does not include access to Opening and Closing Night Galas. These are separate ticketed events and tickets will be provided to industry badge holders on a space available base. Please note that under no circumstances anyone under the age of 18 will be allowed access to the screening theatres and to the Festival venues.
Please complete the form below by August 30th, 2017. If you have any questions about completing this form or the industry accreditation process, please contact email@example.com
Industry Pass Benefits
Raindance’s Industry Pass include:
– Single admission to regular screenings (must appear 15 minutes before screening, subject to availability)
– Access to Century Club – Delegates Centre (with complimentary tea/coffee and Wi-Fi access)
– Official catalogue of the festival
– Official tote bag of the festival
– Sponsored discounts at local restaurants.
Free for applications until 31st August 2017
£50 admin fee for applications from 1st September 2017
Categories for Industry Pass
The following categories can apply for accreditation:
- Sales Agent
- Film Fund
- Film Festival
- Talent Agent
- Promotion Agency
- Film Crew
- Legal Representative