At a glance
- Discover how to become a video creator
- Learn about the best cameras and lenses
- Taught by professional filmmakers
The true art of videography is how you made people feel with the message of the video. It is simply a way of telling stories through moving images.
What will it cover?
The Videography Foundation Certificate is put together for completely new video creators and it guides the students towards how a videography project is conceived from start to finish.
Camera and Lens Basics
- Digital Camera Fundamentals
- Exposure Triangle
- Lens type
Introduction to Lighting
- Lighting theory
- Lighting setups
Composition and Framing Fundamentals
- Rules of Composition
- Camera Angles
- Camera Moves
- Handheld camera techniques
- Introduction to camera stabilizer
- Capturing b-roll
- In-Camera Video Transitions
Editing and Colour Grading Foundation
- Editing Basics
- Colour Correction and Colour Grading Basics
- Content delivery for various media platforms
What will you achieve?
Students will work through a professional videography process using industry-standard tools and best practice.
How will you be taught?
A mix of lecture-style, demonstration, and also practical instruction with tutor guidance.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those who wish to create video content for a short film, television commercial, music video, social media etc.