At a glance
- Learn how to manage the different strands in your self-branding networks
- Study with NJ Simmonds and benefit from her 20+ years self-branding and marketing experience
- This is part of the Filmmakers Intensive: Self Branding for Scriptwriters and Creatives
How to curate your social media
It’s all very well to have an online presence, but do you know how to use each platform effectively and successfully? And once you have a strong brand presence, how do you then intend to continue that through your offline events and appearances? This course will explain how you can tell your story in everything you do.
- Transferring your branding to your online persona
- Using the right platforms for what you are trying to achieve
- How to communicate your brand effectively in everything you say and do
- Taking it off-line. Through-the-line storytelling.
This class is part of the Self Branding for Scriptwriters and Creatives Filmmakers’ Intensive
Who Should Attend
This session is ideal for anyone seeking to improve their social media presence. Actors, writers, screenwriters and filmmakers will benefit. so will any professional seeking to improve and increase their social media reach.
About the tutor
N J Simmonds is a fiction author, comic book writer and lecturer on self-branding, storytelling and marketing. Natali began her career in marketing working for various agencies in London representing brands such as Nike, Sugar Puffs, Vue cinema and The Savoy. She also spent some time working for Cosmopolitan magazine (among other glossies).
In 2010 she created her own marketing consultancy, Rebel, guiding and advising businesses and creative individuals in the UK, Spain and the Netherlands on corporate storytelling and branding. In 2015 she co-founded The Glass House online women’s magazine where she contributed over 200 articles, then in 2017 her debut novel The Path Keeper was published.
Since then Natali regularly lectures on storytelling at schools across Europe, at The Hague University of Applied Sciences and at various business events. To date she has had four books published (including a series under the pen name Caedis Knight), has written a 12-part comic for Big Bang! Manga, and is working on more books and her first screenplay.
Natali is also available for private consultations.