About the Course
This intensive hands on weekend is practice based and will focus on following subjects:
- Reproducing looks from given film examples
- Changing the mood with lighting manipulation
- Green Screen practical
- Lighting different textures and materials practical
- Collaboration with the director
- Importance of the DoP in post-production
About the Tutor
Zoran Veljkovic SAS is a British Cinematographer (born in Serbia) with over 30 years behind the camera.
He was classically trained in Eastern Europe where he studied the art and craft of cinematography with leading European filmmakers. He received a BA from the University of Arts, Belgrade (Specialising in Film and TV Camera).
A DoP since 1985, Zoran has assembled a serious body of work. He has been living and working in the UK since 1991. Working with directors such as Ate De Jang (known for “Drop dead Fred”, “Miami Vice”), Peter Howitt (known for “Sliding Doors”, “Jonny English”) he gained considerable amount of valuable experience. His feature films have won BAFTA and EMI nominations as well as prestigious festival awards internationally. He received Best Cinematography Award for his work on feature films “Bridge”, “After Fall, Winter” and “Sicilian Dream”.
Zoran’s rigorous early training enables him to push the envelope of modern technologies. He flawlessly moves between the worlds of features, dramas, commercials, and TV series.
Zoran is a member of Serbian Society of Cinematographers (SAS) as well as a BAFTA member.
Did you know?
- Raindance members save 20% on this course? You can join online >HERE< and start saving immediately
- This course is FREE for our HND and postgraduate/MA/ students
- The Raindance Guarantee: If this course fails to meet your expectations, let us know at the break and we will make a full, 100% no-questions-asked refund