At a glance
- Discover how to create digital media
- Learn about graphic design and color grading
- Taught by professional filmmakers
An accelerated and highly specialized digital media program preparing you to create digital content from start to finish in a linear progression, ensuring the student seeks the best of current media needs.
What will the Digital Media Short Course Certificate cover?
WEEK 1 – Express your information visually using the design language
The module Emphasis on developing critical understanding and awareness of typography, photography, iconography, and storyboarding.
- Fundamentals of graphic design
- Introduction to digital photography
- How to create a digital storyboarding
WEEK 2 – An introductory course on the Art of Editing, Color Grading, and Sound design
It’s on the Editing table where the final draft of a story is made. The decisions you make about which shots to use, how you put them together, and how you use sound FX with music will make a big difference in the quality of your production.
- Editing principles and best practices
- Professional practices involved in color correction and color grading
- Sound Design Fundamentals
WEEK 3 – Take your digital content to a whole new realm using motion graphics, animation, and visual effects to better narrate your story.
- Concepts and techniques used in Motion Graphic
- Introduction to Visual Effects Compositing
WEEK 4 – An Introductory Course to 3D Animation
- Overview to 3D Modelling
- Texturing and Lighting your model
- Keyframe Animation Basics
- Animation using physics
- A brief about Rendering and Multipass-composting processes
What will you achieve?
On completion of the Digital Media Short Course, students will have acquired the skills, knowledge, and confidence to do any of the post-production work required to finalize and finish their digital content for Social Media and other Television/OTT Productions.
How will you be taught?
A mix of lecture-style, demonstration and also practical instruction with tutor guidance.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those who wish to create digital content to better narrate their ideas and stories.
Did you know?
- Raindance members save 20% on this course? You can join online >HERE< and start saving immediately
- This course is FREE for our HND students
- Raindance doesn’t teach screenwriting. Raindance makes screenwriters.
- The Raindance Guarantee: If this course fails to meet your expectations, let us know at the break and we will make a full, 100% no-questions-asked refund
*Final course cost is subject to currency conversion rate at the time of purchase.