At a glance
- Discover the basics 3d animation
- Learn about the history of animation and design
- Taught by professional filmmakers
Animation Foundation introduces students to the best practices which are necessary to build a liking and interest in computer animation all based on the time tested animation principles. The students are also guided to streamline their ideas and imagination in order to improve their animation vocabulary.
What will it cover?
WEEK 1 – A brief introduction to the history of animation and design
- Types of Animation
- Principles of Animation
- Industrial standard Tools and Technique
- Graphic designing Fundamentals
- Intro to traditional cell animation
WEEK 2 – A walk through on the 2D animation process
- Intro to 2D Animation
WEEK 3 – Introduction to computer graphic imagery (CGI) for 3D content creation
- 3D Modeling, Texturing, Lighting and Rendering Basics
WEEK 4 – 3D Animation Fundamentals
- Intro to key frame Animation
- Animation Control with Dynamics
WEEK 5 – A walk through into the current trends in 3D animation
- Creating a 3D character/Digital Avatar
- Rigging a character
- Intro to motion capture animation
- Rendering and compositing a character animation
What will you achieve?
Students will work through a professional animation process using industry-standard tools and learn the best practice.
How will you be taught?
A mix of lecture-style, demonstration, and also practical instruction with tutor guidance.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those who wish to have a basic understanding of the steps involved in the animation process.
Did you know?
- Raindance members save 20% on this course? You can join online >HERE< and start saving immediately
- This course is FREE for our HND students
- Raindance doesn’t teach screenwriting. Raindance makes screenwriters.
- The Raindance Guarantee: If this course fails to meet your expectations, let us know at the break and we will make a full, 100% no-questions-asked refund
*Final course cost is subject to currency conversion rate at the time of purchase.