The season of love brings a lot of opportunities for creativity to come out. This year, we’re launching #1MinuteHeartache, a brand new Valentine’s Day Competition.
How to Take Part:
1) Shoot a film following all these conditions:
- It can’t be longer than 60 seconds
- It must feature a Dutch angle
- It must be centered around the theme: heartache
2) Post the completed film on Instagram, including @raindancefilmfestival and the hashtag #1MinuteHeartache
E.g.: Hey @raindancefilmfestival, here’s my #1MinuteHeartache!
Submissions close at midnight, Thursday 14 February.
3) The top 3 films will be reposted on our Instagram account for an audience vote on February 21st.
One entry per person.
Submissions under 60 seconds will be accepted, however, submissions over 60 seconds will be ineligible. Opening titles and closing credits are included in your runtime.
What you’ll win
The winners will receive:
- 1st Place: 2x Raindance Film Festival 2019 VIP Passes + your #1MinuteHeartache film will be screened at the festival
- 2nd Place: 2x Independent Filmmaker’s Ball 2019 VIP Tickets
- 3 place: 1 Raindance Membership
Prizes are fixed and judges decisions are final.