The Raindance #15SecondDate competition returns for 2018 as we get ready for Valentine’s Day.
How to Take Part:
1) Shoot a 15-second film around the theme: the date.
2) Upload it to Youtube.
3) Tweet us to enter the competition, including @Raindance and the hashtag #15SecondDate
Submissions close at midnight, Wednesday 14 February.
One entry per person.
Submissions under 15 seconds will be accepted, however, submissions over 15 seconds will be ineligible. Opening titles are included in your runtime, but closing credits are not included.
What you’ll win
The winners will receive:
- 2 annual Raindance Memberships
- 1 place each on upcoming Raindance courses ‘Saturday Film School’ from Raindance London in person or online.
- A Raindance care package with over 200 screenplays, tote bag, and various other goodies!
Prizes are fixed and judges decisions are final.