The Raindance 15 Second Short Competition returns bigger and better for 2018 as we get ready for Raindance Film Festival. This edition is sponsored by LUMIX cameras.
How to Take Part:
1) Shoot a 15-second film around the theme: Discover. Be Discovered. End credits won’t count in the time, but should be brief. 2) Include the title card at the end of the film, but before the credits. The title card should play for two seconds – not included in the time of your film. Download the title card >HERE 3) Upload it to Youtube. 4) Tweet us to enter the competition, including @Raindance @LUMIXUK and the hashtag #15SecFilm E.g.: Hey @Raindance, here’s my #15SecFilm! https://youtu.be/At-s6feKJQ4 @LUMIXUK Submissions close at midnight, Friday 21st September. Winners announced on Monday September 24th. The Fine Print *One entry per person. *Submissions under 15 seconds will be accepted, however, submissions over 15 seconds will be ineligible. *Opening titles are included in your runtime, but LUMIX card and closing credits are not included.
What you’ll win
The winners will receive:
Grand Prix: LUMIX will put together a “filmmakers kit” including a GH5 camera and lenses with a total retail valued at £2000.
The winner and the two runners up will receive:
- The Winners will receive:
- Grand prize: DC-GH5 LUMIX camera retail price £2,000.
- VIP Experience at Raindance Opening Gala. Accommodation on double occupancy plus £100 on travel allowance to central London.
- Your film screened at Raindance Film Festival – Closing Night Gala
- 3 annual Raindance Memberships (Grand prize plus two runnersup)
- 1 place each on upcoming Raindance courses ‘Saturday Film School’ from Raindance London (Grand prize plus two runners-up)
- A Raindance care package with over 200 screenplays, tote bag, and various other goodies! (Grand prize plus two runnersup
- The winning film and two runners up will be screened at the Closing Night Gala on October 7th at Raindance in London’s Piccadilly
- 1 annual Raindance Membership each
Prizes are fixed and judges decisions are final.