The Raindance #15SecondHorror competition returns for 2017 as we get ready for Halloween.
How to Take Part:
1) Shoot a 15-second horror film.
2) Upload it to Youtube.
3) Tweet us to enter the competition, including @Raindance and the hashtag #15SecondHorror
Submissions close at midnight, Tuesday 31st October.
One entry per person.
Submissions under 15 seconds will be accepted, however, submissions over 15 seconds will be ineligible. Opening titles are included in your runtime, but closing credits are not included.
What you’ll win
The winners will receive:
- 2 annual Raindance Memberships
- 1 place each on upcoming Raindance courses ‘Saturday Film School’ from Raindance London and ‘Sales and Distribution’ from Raindance Los Angeles.
- A Raindance care package with over 200 screenplays, tote bag, and various other goodies!
- The winning film(s) will screen at Raindance Film Festival 2018!
Prizes are fixed and judges decisions are final.