How to Take Part:
1) Shoot a 14-second Horror Film.
2) Upload it to Youtube.
3) Tweet us to enter the competition, including @Raindance and the hashtag #14SecondHorror
E.g.: Hey @Raindance, here’s my #14SecondHorror! http://goo.gl/l0wIqq
Submissions finish at midnight, Monday 31st October. One entry per person.
What you’ll win
The winners will receive:
- 2 annual Raindance Memberships each (one for you, one for your friend / sister / mum).
- 1 place each on upcoming Raindance course ‘Saturday Film School’.
- A Raindance care package with over 200 screenplays, tote bag, and various other goodies!
Prizes are fixed and judges decisions are final.
This competition is now closed
The Power of Special Effects class – 17 November 2016
How to Make Fake Blood
Essential Horror and Fantasy Film Festivals
H is for Horror
13 Steps to Making a Horror Film
10 Top Horror Films of the Noughties
Movies’ 5 Scariest Moments