How To Use Social Media To Get A Short Film/Web Series Seen By A Larger Audience
February 26 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Raindance Roundtable (4pm - 6pm)
- Content generation
- Thinking like a brand: Turning short films / web series into successful business ventures
- Social media engagement tactics
- Social media listening and monitoring tools
- Targeting the the right audience
- Tools to gain new followers
Raindance Tea Party (6pm - 8pm)
- We will celebrate talent with a well deserved cup of tea, nibbles and mingling after with other industry guests.
NOT A MEMBER? Join Raindance today.
Brian McCabe has been in the entertainment business for over two decades. He has represented celebrities, brands, showrunners and experts and currently is the Senior VP at Talent Branded, an entertainment marketing & brand management company that provides digital marketing and social media marketing services along with the strategy to optimize a brand's position and increase sales. Talent Branded also runs various celebrity's social media platforms, growing their audience and integrating marketing partnerships on their behalf.
McCabe's mission is to connect ideas and bring together partnerships with the potential to generate revenue for my clients. He maintains a network of relationships with talent, producers, managers, lawyers, networks, corporate executives, publicists, ad executives, etc.