Raindance London Room Hire
Central London Rooms Available to Hire From £25 / hour + VAT
Walking distance from Soho and West End, two spacious studios are available to hire at the Raindance Film Centre. Ideal for classes, castings, workshops, meetings and rehearsals.
Located in the heart of London, just off Trafalgar Square, next to Charing Cross and Embankment stations, accessible via Northern, Bakerloo, District and Circle lines, national rail, and with a Barclays Cycle Hire docking station nearby (30mtrs).
Open 7 days a week with Wi-Fi, tables, chairs, coffee station, waiting area, and toilets provided to all room booking clients. We are wheelchair accessible.
Contact us at email@example.com or 0207 930 3412
25 + VAT / hour
30 + VAT / hour
Weekends & bank holidays 9am-5pm
40 + VAT / hour
Booking fees for over 1-week duration hire are negotiable.
Please factor in set-up time when you book, as we cannot guarantee you will be able to get in before the start of your booking time.
Equipment hire – Room with piano can be booked at no extra charge.
– Lighting equipment (softboxes, redheads) can be hired for a £5 + VAT / hour extra charge.
– TV can be hired for a £5 + VAT / hour extra charge.
– A projector can be hired for £5 + VAT / hour extra charge.
– DSLR camera can be hired for £10 + VAT / hour extra charge.
– A DSLR and TV / DSLR and projector can be hired for £12 + VAT / hour extra charge.
– Photocopying available for a 5p / page charge.
– A DVD player can be hired for £5 + VAT / hour extra charge.
The space and facilities at Raindance Studios suited our needs perfectly. We’ll be back.Andy Starke
6.1 x 7.3 metres from £25 / hr + VAT
Mirrored wall, ballet dance floor, fire exit. Up to 50 attendees.
6.2 x 9.1 metres charged from £25 / hr + VAT
Laminate floor, piano. Up to 50 attendees.
Our rooms are joined by two warm, comfortable seating areas with theatre-style seats and tea and coffee making facilities, ideal for waiting auditionees, course attendees and short breaks.