Thank you for your interest in interning at Raindance Film Festival.
Job title: Courses & Content Production Intern
Date: July – October 2016
20 hours per week covering 2.5 days
This three-month long internship placement offers you the opportunity to work on Raindance’s learning and events programme, which provides up-and-coming filmmakers with hands-on training and unparalleled peer network. The post holder will actively support the programme delivery and membership events at Raindance. This internship is a part-time entry level position working at Raindance London Head Office.
- Aiding the Courses and Membership teams in the daily upkeep of client communication, bookings and registration to events. Handling calls, taking messages, responding to emails while maintaining a sunny disposition
- Working alongside the Marketing team to create and update online content, ranging from long-format opinion pieces, timely industry news, snappy social media write-ups, and informative e-newsletters
- Assisting Raindance courses and events, setting up studios and equipment, and assisting tutors
- Seasonal research and administrative tasks as reasonably requested by the team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bright, self-motivated and knowledgeable about film industry trends
- Administrative fluency, accuracy and willingness to grow professionally
- Some experience with creating and/or managing online content
- Impressive communication skills coupled with engaging writing style
- Creative acumen and thoughtful approach towards problem-solving
- Sense of ownership and responsibility when working on project
Please note, that this internship is unpaid.
Please download and send your completed Application Form, along with you CV and cover letter (in .doc, .docx, .pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be advised that applications not made in this format will be not considered.
We would appreciate if you could fill out our anonymus Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
Our internships are open to everyone who is over 18 and has the right to work in the UK. Every application will be considered equally without regard to age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and belief or sexual orientation.
Due to the high volume of applications we only respond to successful applicants. If you don't hear from us within two weeks it means that unfortunately this time you were not considered.
Before applying you might find it useful to read through our previous interns’ experiences.