HOLLYWOOD COMES TO BARCELONA!!!
Don’t miss our EXCLUSIVE WEBINARS with Hollywood Talent Manager & Producer JULIA VERDIN!
SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE FIRST EDITION: 25 Euros only for 1.30 hour webinar – live from Hollywood!
(the webinar will be in English, the courses are for filmmakers and actors worldwide)
LOW BUDGET FILMMAKING
- What stories can be done on various budgets
- Pre-Production: getting organized for an efficient shoot
- What essential crew members do you need
- Ideas to maximize your production value
- Where not to cut corners/areas that you need to spend money on
- How to allow creativity while staying on a budget
- How to find your perfect cast
- Post production set up and tips
WHEN: online, FEBRUARY 6 from 7.30 to 9 pm (Barcelona time).
BUSINESS OF ACTING
- Scouting for agents and how to keep on top of your Agent / Manager
- Tricks to getting noticed by Casting Directors, Agents and Managers
- Finding job opportunities without representation
- Actor Presentation Materials: Head Shots, Resumes, Demo Reels, IMDb pages, Websites
- Secrets to successful auditions and getting the call-back
- Things to DO and NOT DO about self-tapes
- Selecting the right Acting School(s) / Acting Class(es) / Casting Director Workshop(s)
- For Non-US Actors: the steps to take when coming to Hollywood and the best time to come.
WHEN: online, FEBRUARY 8 from 7.30 to 9 pm (Barcelona time).
Talent Manager / Producer JULIA VERDIN
Julia Verdin has produced 30 films, many of which she has cast herself as well as casting and packaging films for others. She has produced such films as 2 Jacks, The Merchant of Venice , Riding the Bullet and Stander.
In addition to producing films, Verdin has managed top talent for 18 years and placed them in studio and independent films, and top TV shows and has given many top name actors their first break in Hollywood. As well as producing her own movies through her production company Rough Diamond Productions, she has been a Producer or Executive Producer on other filmmakers' projects making her well versed in all aspects of film production and getting a film financed, packaging with talent and getting it sold. Verdin also has a consulting business and consults for individuals and companies on scripts, film projects and all aspects of filmmaking. She speaks regularly on film panels and seminars and for organizations including Women In Film, BAFTA, IIFF-LA and various film festivals.
MORE INFO & REGISTRATIONS: email@example.com
These courses are available live online, streaming from Raindance's London Office. To get members price make sure you are logged in when viewing this page.
Filmmaker's Foundation Certificate
This five Tuesday night course covers the basics of writing, directing, shooting and how to break into the film industry.
Date: January 24 - Feb 21, 2017
Writer's Foundation Certificate
You have an idea for a movie, right? You've been trying to get it onto paper, right? Perhaps you are suffering from the frustration of not being able to get this out of your head onto paper. This 5 Wednesday night class takes you from idea, to structure to description and dialogue.
Presented by Raindance founder Elliot Grove who knows more writers and filmmakers than most. This is your chance to work with a master of storytelling.
Producer's Foundation Certificate
This five-part evening course is comprised of classes which answer specific questions and explores the opportunities producers have. During each class you will learn skills essential to getting a movie made.