HOLLYWOOD COMES TO BARCELONA!!!
Don’t miss our EXCLUSIVE WEBINARS & V.O.D. courses with Hollywood Talent Manager & Producer JULIA VERDIN!
(the webinars and v.o.d. courses are exclusively in English, for filmmakers and actors worldwide)
AMONG THE COURSES:
LOW BUDGET FILMMAKING
- What stories can be done on various budgets
- Pre-Production: getting organized for an efficient shoot
- What essential crew members do you need
- Ideas to maximize your production value
- Where not to cut corners/areas that you need to spend money on
- How to allow creativity while staying on a budget
- How to find your perfect cast
- Post production set up and tips
BUSINESS OF ACTING
- Scouting for agents and how to keep on top of your Agent / Manager
- Tricks to getting noticed by Casting Directors, Agents and Managers
- Finding job opportunities without representation
- Actor Presentation Materials: Head Shots, Resumes, Demo Reels, IMDb pages, Websites
- Secrets to successful auditions and getting the call-back
- Things to DO and NOT DO about self-tapes
- Selecting the right Acting School(s) / Acting Class(es) / Casting Director Workshop(s)
- For Non-US Actors: the steps to take when coming to Hollywood and the best time to come.
...AND MUCH MORE COMING SOON!
Talent Manager / Producer JULIA VERDIN
Julia Verdin has produced 30 films, many of which she has cast herself as well as casting and packaging films for others. She has produced such films as 2 Jacks, The Merchant of Venice , Riding the Bullet and Stander.
In addition to producing films, Verdin has managed top talent for 18 years and placed them in studio and independent films, and top TV shows and has given many top name actors their first break in Hollywood. As well as producing her own movies through her production company Rough Diamond Productions, she has been a Producer or Executive Producer on other filmmakers' projects making her well versed in all aspects of film production and getting a film financed, packaging with talent and getting it sold. Verdin also has a consulting business and consults for individuals and companies on scripts, film projects and all aspects of filmmaking. She speaks regularly on film panels and seminars and for organizations including Women In Film, BAFTA, IIFF-LA and various film festivals.
MORE INFO & REGISTRATIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA FOR NEW COURSES SOON!